Check the calendar for upcoming concession and other fundraising dates!
KMEA Semifinals Nov. 1, 2014 at EKU
Friends of Madison Central Marching Band: No matter where you are located, if you shop at Kroger, this is a very easy way to support our band. All you have to do is register your Kroger Plus Card online and identify Madison Central Band Boosters, Inc. as your Community Rewards recipient. The Band will receive 4% of what you spend at Kroger, you only have to do it once each year, and it costs nothing. Our Community Rewards # is: 11035.
Here are instructions:
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- Click on "Sign In/Register" at https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on "My Account" and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on "Edit Kroger Community Rewards" information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (11035) or name of organization (Madison Central Band Boosters, Inc.), select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
REMEMBER, purchases will not count until after you register your card.
Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
This is a great way to get your digital coupons, too! Thank you so much for your support and please let me know if you need help.