We are so proud of our AAAAA KMEA State Champions!
KMEA Semifinals Nov. 1, 2014 at EKU
GREAT HOLIDAY FUNDRAISER
Please download this flyer from Bluegrass Hospitality Group Restaurants. Any gift certificates purchased ONLINE ONLY from now through Christmas Eve will benefit our band. When you purchase $100 in gift certificates, our band gets $20. The gift certificates can be used at Malone's, Sal's Chophouse, Harry's, Drake's. The flyer explains everything and can be shared with friends and family! If you plan to eat at one of these restaurants this holiday season or winter, think about just prepaying and purchase a gift card now. Thanks for helping!
Spread the word about registering Kroger cards!
Friends of Madison Central Marching Band: No matter where you are located, if you shop at Kroger, this is a very easy way to support our band. All you have to do is register your Kroger Plus Card online and identify Madison Central Band Boosters, Inc. as your Community Rewards recipient. The Band will receive 4% of what you spend at Kroger, and you only have to do it once. Our Community Rewards # is: 11035.
Here are instructions:
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- Click on "Sign In/Register" at Kroger Community Rewards.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on "My Account" and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on "Edit Kroger Community Rewards" information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (11035) or name of organization (Madison Central Band Boosters, Inc.), select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
KMEA Quarter Finals Oct. 25, 2014 at Bryan Station